Steven Frischling, the finest social media mind of our time, has set up his own blog called exposethefishbullies.blogspot.com! Yet another incredibly stupid move that is guaranteed to backfire on him and land him in even more legal trouble, all while driving more traffic to FishFraud.
Truly, we could not have scripted this better ourselves. We must quote South Park on this one. "This is a gift from God. An early Easter present all wrapped up in a pretty ribbon from Jesus Christ himself!"
We can guess his playbook:
- He will have no content that defends him in any way, such as explaining away his multiple unbelievable stories, producing evidence that would back up these stories, etc.
- He will post nothing that would support his claim of hard evidence on FishFraud's identity.
- He and his team of one will leave "anonymous" comments to further insult, harass and threaten people who have nothing to do with this site.
- He will install a tracking script to try to figure out locations of the blog visitors and then go crazy attacking everyone he's ever met who lives in those cities.
- Like with @yuckystalkers, he will claim it's his "supporters" who created the site.
"Let's cut lose on the BS that certain posters from a certain lame-ass blog can't seem to get enough of! Let's expose those that really have been behind the online bullying efforts.
Who are they and where are they. Let's dig up some trash on them, let's expose them and their family members to the wonderful world of innuendo, fact-less BS, derogatory statements and such that's possible on a totally anonymously-posted trash receptacle called EXPOSE THE BULLIES!
Pile on folks, it should be a great ride!!"This is why we do not feel sorry for Steven Frischling in any way. He knows very well he has no evidence against anyone he is accusing, yet he continues to lie to the contrary. He is now trying to hurt these people simply because he suspects they could be involved, and he is taking his frustration out on them. Every step he takes makes things worse for him and makes more people question his intelligence/mental health.
P.S. A reader (12:50 am) has made a valid point questioning Frischling's mental state. Please do not go on his new blog to provoke him in any way.