The book will be called The FishFraud Fan's Essential Pocket Guide and all content will be essential and pocketable. We need help putting it together of course as it's impossible to write 135 pages without help, we'll keep this article pinned to the top of the blog as it expands. We'll divide it into sections and sort by theme.
- being assaulted by an umbrella-wielding gigantic Hugh Grant on a movie set
- being shot nine times
- being exposed to anthrax
- Department of Homeland Security is monitoring his email
- being threatened with treason
- his many, many, many accidents and illnesses
- Being beaten up by a New York City police officer with whom he had 27 "run-ins"
- Being a professional snowboarder
- His claims of being molested by a former member of the Coast Guard and then doing his own investigation, and finding "at least 80 victims"
- The time he arrived on the scene of an accident where there were "litterally" 16 police cars, yet Frischling "took control" of the accident scene from the incompetent police until the fire department could arrive.
- How he drove 200 miles in under an hour to get to Ground Zero on 9/11
- A photographer from The New York Times destroying Frischling's photo gear, not once but twice
- Being sickened after an exposure to an "airborne pathogen" after Hurricane Katrina
- He was an EMT/firefighter who had "water rescue training" and for some reason was issued a gun.
Frischling photos: MIA
Part of the book will be placeholders of course, blank pages representing some of his most dramatic adventures that he has no photos of, for some bizarre reason.
- his "homocide" photos from the "murder capital" of the USA
- the time he flew on Air Force One with Al Gore
- His photos of Coast Guard men ("boys, really") holding each other over "stacks" of body bags after TWA Flight 800 exploded
- The missing photos from Iraq
- His photos from the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, where he claimed to be a "Photo Team Leader"
- The photos that back up his claim of being in "dozens" of riots
- Post-Katrina photos of New Orleans
- The Oklahoma City bombing photos he claims he took
What is your "favourite" Frischling tale?
Happy Lying, folks!